I love Christmas Baubles. So shiny, so pretty, so sparkly!
My eldest daughter had a friend over recently. As both girls are into craft, I thought it would be nice for them to do something Christmas-sy - so Christmas baubles it was!
The local cheap shop has a treasure trove of Christmas bits. Some very tacky, but some things are quite useful. Like plain Christmas baubles in a variety of colours. I bought a pack of 10 silver baubles for $2.50.
To do this craft you will need:
* Baubles (you could also use styrofoam baubles for this)
* Craft glue
* Glitter (or use glitter glue)
* Paint brushes
* Glitter paint
* Other embellishments as required
What to do:
* Set up glitter into bowls
* Decorate baubles with glitter/paint/embellishments
* Allow to dry
* Spray with hairspray or a clear adhesive spray (so glitter won't fall off) and allow to dry.
The girls were thrilled to make their own Christmas decorations - and the results were pretty impressive & sparkly!